1. Updated the Regional Integrated Research and Development and Extension Agenda and Program (RIRDEAP) once every 5 years through the convention of RRDEN members and other R&D stakeholders.
2. Compilation of R&D related activity proposals
3. Compilation of formulated research proposals on social, basic, on-farm technology, value-adding or product development
4. Compilation of evaluated research proposals
5. Compilation of terminal reports of completed research on social, basic, on-farm technology, and product value adding or product development.
6. Compilation of presented technical papers
7. List of farming technologies ready for commercialization
8. List of food and non-food products and/or value-added products ready for commercialization.
9. Compilation of technology/information endorsement report submitted to appropriate operating units.
10. Compilation of documents endorsed for regional and national engagement and collaborations
11. Provide access to research information to operating units, R&D partners and stakeholders through the maintenance of RsD and RRDEN knowledge repository facility.
12. Shares knowledge for R&D technicalities and related updates to partners and stakeholders.
13. Provide technical assistance and expertise in line with specialization to other operating units or RD&E stakeholders and partners.